MCC Women’s Gala
The women’s gala is back!! On October 1, 2022, at 5:00 pm, we are planning to In sha Allah get together at the MCC to celebrate sisterhood. Three wonderful women are being recognized for their service to the community through the presentation of awards.
The women’s gala is a ticketed event which has sold out every year. The proceeds from the 2022 gala will benefit the ICCD food pantry, an important program that helps alleviate food insecurity for our capital district neighbors.
Over the years we have had many great sponsors who have generously supported this special event. By supporting the gala, sponsors can demonstrate their support for women, and be recognized for their generosity. We are looking for sponsors. Please support Muslim women by clicking on the link below:
Early Bird ticket options are available only up until August 30th 2022! Don’t wait and get your ticket today! Ticket sale will end September 14th!
Tickets purchased can either be mailed to you or you can pick them at the MCC!
If you select the option to have your Gala ticket(s) mailed to you, please email the following information below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) First Name
2) Last Name
3) Contact Number
4) Number of Tickets Purchased
5) Mailing Address
If you select the option to pick up your Gala ticket(s) at the MCC, please see below:
Gala ticket(s) can be picked up at the MCC main lobby located at 21 Lansing Rd Schenectady, NY 12304 on the following days and times:
Rules to Make a Great Experience for All!
Just a few reminders about the Gala this Sat, October 1st 2022
- This is an event for women and girls ages 10 and up only.
- ALL attendees MUST have their TURQUOISE TICKETS. You will not be able to enter if you do not have your TURQUOISE TICKET (No Photocopies/ Computer printouts will be accepted at the door). No ticket sales at the door!
- Photos taken in the first lobby of the MCC will be posted on facebook.com/mccalbany.
- To provide a safe space for all our attendees, photos & videos are restricted upstairs in the banquet hall. You are only allowed to take photos in the designated photo area.